MATH: I multiplied 3 fractions at once. I reviewed everything I learned throughout the school year. I have been mainly focusing on fractions.
LANGUAGE ARTS: I did handwriting and writing. I am reading the 10th book in the Wheel of Time. I have been doing grammar worksheets and I finished The Blind Brother.
SCIENCE: We learned how to uncorrode copper and that the Statue of Liberty was a copper color. I learned that salt water is more dense than fresh water. If you put salt water on top of fresh water, the water will mix but if you don't the fresh water will float on top of the salt water.
VIDEO-MAKING/EDITING: I am making a brand. I edited my mincraft skin to match my brand. I will be doing a lot of branding in the future.
KARATE: I passed my test. I'm now a 3rd degree red belt. I broke 3 boards, did the tonfa form and the bow drill. I also sparred. I feel proud that I passed.
No comments:
Post a Comment