Gavin

Gavin

Friday, October 27, 2017

LEARNING LOG WEEK 10


MATH: I did lots of reviewing this week. I am starting to like math.  I worked on finding the least common multiple and finding missing numbers on perimeters.

LANGUAGE ARTS: I did spelling, writing, and handwriting.  I diagrammed sentences and read at least 30 minutes a day.  I'm reading book 8 in "The Wheel of Time."

SCIENCE: We did the Halloween special this week. We got to make an x-ray by tracing my hand.  There are 206 bones in the human body.  There are 8 bones in the wrist.  I broke my hand once.  It was kind of cool seeing how the bones in my hand looked.


VIDEO MAKING/EDITING: I just the finished the editing section. The next section is branding.  I was building a rail, running through a bunch of biomes, and I had to edit it and make it look nice.

KARATE: Testing is coming really soon. I did forms this week.  I practiced my 3-step that I came up with.  I'm going to use it in my testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment