Gavin

Gavin

Monday, November 13, 2017

LEARNING LOG WEEK 12

MATH: I did area as a difference, metric system, and U.S. customary system. I think the metric system is easier then the U.S. customary system. Area as a difference is a little harder than area in my opinion.

LANGUAGE ARTS: I did some writing, spelling, and handwriting. I am writing a essay for writing. I worked on my opening paragraph.  I am reading the tenth book of The Wheel of Time.


SCIENCE: I learned about glacial erosion. Glaciers erode the ground as it moves. I took a test on the properties of water.  I also learned about icebergs.  They're pieces of glaciers that broke off.  They float in the water and you can only see about 10% of it.


VIDEO EDITING/MAKING: I am working on branding still. I remade my Minecaft skin to match my future brand. I am learning some great technique to making videos.

KARATE: I went to Las Vegas to attend a seminar. A seminar is where the black belts and the students can go to learn special things.  At the seminar I learned how to use swords and how to spar better.  I also passed my test and earned my 3rd red.  I feel good about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment