Gavin

Gavin

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Learning Log Week 5

MATH: I am learning about multiplying numbers with a lot of zeros in my head and on paper. I did my second quiz next time I will be doing multiplying more than two.

LANGUAGE ARTS: I am reading the book Fable Haven Rise Of The Evening Star. I also did some writing Explosive Words.  It took longer then normal.  Explosive Verbs are exciting and descriptive.  For example instead of saying he walked you could say he sprinted.  I worked on spelling.  I like the spelling program.

SCIENCE: I did some phisices with some home schoolers we learned about gravity.  We put fruit on a slinky to see how gravity would affect it.  Some fruit pulled the slinky further down than others.


GAME DESIGN: I got to bouce the ball then it broke so waiting on that. I think I'm going to make the paddles move next.

KARATE: Karate has been cancelled a lot but still practicing.  My next class is this Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment