MATH: I have been learning about how to multiply more then two for example 5x2x7 you multiply 5x2 witch is 10 then you multiply 10x7 witch is 70 so the answser is 70
LANGUAGE ARTS: I am still on Fable Haven Rise Of The Evening Star and I did writing today I going to need to write a short story soon I also did spelling.
SCIENCE: We studied how toy cars can use gravity to smash things like bananas. Then we added pennies to increase the weight and it did major damage. It was cool.
GAME DESIGN: Still suck going to get help soon. Still working on PING.
KARATE: i got both one-steps I need for the test and got the form down witch is good because the form is half the test and I now 4/5 of the moves I need for the test. I think I will pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment