MATH: I had my first quiz yesterday. It seemed pretty easy. I got 100 %. I've been learning place value and addition and subtraction up to the hundred billions.
LANGUAGE ARTS: I read at least 30 minutes a day. I'm almost finished with my book The Floating Island. In the book they're figuring everything out. They figured out where they want to stay. When someone with very great magic died and was buried at the crossroads but they also make very hard to solve puzzles. So every night he would rise from the dead and haunt the place. They figured out how to stop the curse by closing the box. I'm going to be reading Fable Haven soon. I worked on cursive.
SCIENCE: I went to Lake Tahoe and the water level was surprisingly low. Then we figured out that when there's a drought the water level drops. We could walk all the way out where the boats usually go. Because there was a drought the ground was dry which started a fire maybe from lightening so there was a lot of smoke so you couldn't see the lake too much for the first day. The second day it got a little bit better.
GAME DESIGN: I didn't do any game design with week because I was gone :( But I'm excited to work on my game next week.
KARATE: I'm 7th degree blue belt now. I'm learning a new form where it's normal gitchionilbu for some of the time. The rest it's advanced.
No comments:
Post a Comment