LANGUAGE ARTS: I have a disc that is teaching me and a book I am working in it is about a alien who infiltrated planet earth and is writing back to his planet usually has questions that I can answer but they do not care about his questions. so what I have to, I mean get to write five questions in the book.
SCIENCE: I learned how to sort things into groups that are called.....uh......can't remember. Oh and that there are exceptions to grouping them. Animals are in Animalae and plants are in Plantae. Then they are divided into smaller groups by what is similar. For example cats go into feline and dogs go into canine.
GAME DESIGN: still need to download the app so waiting on that. I am excited to start programming ping.
KARATE:
Here's a picture of me in my karate uniform.
and I tested recently and so I will find out if I passed or not oh and I would be seventh degree blue if I passed maybe I will be able to show you a form next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment