Gavin

Gavin

Friday, September 8, 2017

LEARNING LOG WEEKS 1-3

MATH: For math I did some number lines and some reviewing. My brother made these little pencils made of candy.


LANGUAGE ARTS: I am reading "The Wheel of Time" series. I did some hand writing and spelling.

SCIENCE: I learned about water; I learned what cohesive and adhesive mean. We also went to Idaho to see the Eclipse, the shadows of things were in crescent shapes. You needed to use glasses to look at the sun during the Eclipse. It looked like the moon was eating the sun.



VIDEO-MAKING & EDITING: I am doing Jam.com for my tech class this year. I did the first few assignments of it for tech this week. I introduced myself in a video.


KARATE: My little brothers joined Karate this year. I did some forms and basics. I helped out in the beginners class.


No comments:

Post a Comment