MATH: I did some numberlines this week. I was also doing negitive numbers. I am doing saxon math, I really love it.
LANGUAGE ARTS: I am learning cursive and I am reading books still. I fixed some sentences to make them have more description for writing.
SCIENCE: I am learning about water right now. I reviewed the different states of water like gas, liquid and solid. I also learned about the molecules and how they spread apart and move around in gas form, take shape and are closer together in liquid and are pushed close together in a solid like Legos snapped together.
VIDEO-MAKING & EDITING: I am loving this class! I am just starting so I am not that far yet. I have been introducing myself and a couple of assignments.
KARATE: I am getting ready for the test. I am reviewing stuff I need to know for the test. I learned how to get out of a grab.
No comments:
Post a Comment