For math I did k12. I worked on multiplying and dividing decimals.
For History i did k12. I learned about the preamble to the Constitution. It starts We the people. The government is run by the people not kings. Certain people want one person to make all the decisions and make all the laws, but people had a bad experience with kings.
For Language Arts I did k12. I've been working on irregular verbs. I've been reading lots of Minecraft books. I've been reading a fiction story of someone who gets stuck in minecraft. He goes to bed one night and wakes up in minecraft.
For Minecraft I've been going to Teck Talk. I've been trying to make an emerald sword.
For Karate i am doing forms to practice for testing. There are other forms I like better, but Mr. Solomon says I need to work on stuff for testing.
No comments:
Post a Comment