Gavin

Gavin

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Learning Log Week 20

For math I did k12.  I learned more decimals. I did story problems.

For History I did k12.  I learned about the constitution.  I learned about branches and balances in government.  There's not one person with all the power and glory.

For Language Arts I did k12.  I wrote some papers on Utah Compose.  I also did some lessons.  I've been working on vocabulary and grammar.  I've been reading more minecraft books.

For Minecraft I made new weapons emerald sword and iron knife.  I'm thinking about making a diamond knife.  I also go to tech talk. My brother and I shared our bomber plane. Now we're building anohter one.

For Karate I am getting ready for testing I am working on keeping my hips pointed the right way. I did my testing forms to get ready for testing in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment