Gavin

Gavin

Thursday, January 18, 2018

LEARNING LOG WEEK 19

MATH: I was learning about order of operations. An example could be 2-[3+(1+5)]+7. You would add 1 to 5 then 3 to 6 an then you would go left to right. I practiced a lot of average.

LANGUAGE ARTS: I did spelling, writing, and handwriting. I am reading the thirteenth book in the wheel of time. I was studying a lot of art this week.

SCIENCE: I was learning about gravity and how the moon's gravity makes tides. I am about 130 pounds, but if I we to go onto Pluto then I would be about 9 pounds.

VIDEO-EDITING/MAKING: I am now recording with a face cam and a mic. I am going to be doing a lot with face cams for a little bit.

KARATE: My friend tests for his black belt very soon. I practiced my jump kicks this week. I am going to help out this next test.

No comments:

Post a Comment