Gavin

Gavin

Monday, April 18, 2016

Learning Log Week 32

MATH: I stopped learning about angles.  I'm learning about two measurements at once like feet and inches.

LANGUAGE ARTS: I finished my magazine.  It's a Pokemon theme.  It has most of my writing work from this year in it.  I'm waiting for the library to have my next book in which is Warriors Eclipse.

SCIENCE: We're learning about tadpoles and butterflies.  The tadpoles haven't done a thing in forever.  They haven't changed at all.  The butterflies are just barely starting to hatch and we're pretty sure one died trying to get out of its chrysalis.


GAME DESIGN: I'm on my last game Amazon adventure.  I've set up the library and the background and pretty ;much everything I need to start programming.

KARATE: Since I'm a green belt now I can teach the beginner's class.  They need some work., but they're really good.  They look ready for the test.  I also help fix their stances and stuff like punches, kicks and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment